The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme has been designed by IMRT to develop in young graduates a high level of professional management skills through:
- Understanding the business fundamentals and developing skills to analyze performance of a business concern.
- Developing strategic thinking and integrating functional strategies with overall business strategies.
- Creating a corporate personality focusing on developing the skills to create, innovate and lead.
- Developing customer orientation in addition to the ability to work out the best combination of price, advertising and quality..
- Ability to manage information by developing the right technological skills.
- Developing the ability to forecast future trends and to conduct risk-return analysis of different business activities.
Scope & Career Prospects
Today, PGDM Program is most popular amongst the young people because it provides them skills and frameworks that are essential for advancement of their Career. By earning this PGDM an individual can broaden his educational horizons & prepare themselves for leadership positions in different job segments. PGDMs are the first in and among the first out, thereby reaping the benefits of industry. Multi-dimensional, multi-tasking quality of a PGDM is much in demand by the Corporate world.
Two Years (Four Semesters)
Basis of Admission
All India Written Test (CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT) followed by Group Discussion and Interview of short-listed candidates. Few seats are reserved for Sponsored Category candidates. Such candidates are exempt from Written Test.
AICTE Approved PGDM Syllabus