Leadership Development Programme
The institute conducts Leadership Development Program (LDP) for the students is to develop and enhance dynamic, high-performing leadership skills. Our program is designed to help those in leadership roles to provide effective leadership for the upcoming career prospects after college. The Leadership Development Program (LDP) offers students the opportunity to engage in a variety of experiences that have been shown to have a significant impact on students’ leadership development. Student Leadership Development Program is where all students have opportunity to enhance their college experience and their success.
The program utilizes the following methods to encourage leadership development in a diverse way:
- Conducting various workshops and seminars.
- Mentor-Mentee relationships with faculty and students.
- Ongoing opportunities for community service under the CSR activities.
- Discussions with peer groups about various issues of diversity, privilege and social justice.
- Social Work Projects within the community.