- Sunil K Srivastava
- Director, Training & Placement
- Retd. IIM Lucknow
Sunil K Srivastava deligently worked for 34 years with Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow. During this long tenure he served as an administrative head in Placements, Admissions, Academics, Fellowship program and many other administrative positions at IIM Lucknow. Mr Srivastava earned B. Com, LLB, MA (Eco) & PGDBA.
The Placement Process at IMRT aims to match the requirements of the Corporate World with the aspirations of the students thereby facilitating the achievement of synergy between the two. The various Placements Activities undertaken at IMRT are described below.
Summer Internship Programmers As a compulsory part of curriculum, PGDM and MBA students are required to undergo Summer Internship with an organization for a period of 6-8 weeks. The selection process for Summer Placements starts after the first term for the first year students. The period of Summer Internship is normally from the beginning of April to the mid of June.
This process is usually conducted in the month of February, although recruitment through Pre-Placements Offers (PPO) and lateral process for students with prior work experience can happen till at least a fortnight before the Final Placements.
For each of these processes, the following procedure is adopted:
- Stage 1: Members from companies interact with students on campus through Guest Lectures, Live Projects, and other Corporate Forums
- Stage 2: Student profiles and other relevant details are shared with companies
- Stage 3: The companies conduct Pre-Placements Talks to give in-depth information about them including the roles and profiles being offered
- Stage 4: Applications are invited and resumes of interested applicants are shared with the companies
- Stage 5: Based on factors such as profiles and locations offered, and student’s perceptions and areas of interest, companies are ranked and called on campus
- Stage 6: Companies conduct their selection process which typically comprises CV based short listing, group discussions, and interviews
- Stage 7: Final results are announced by the companies
Institute of management and research technology continues to be one of the top Indian B-Schools for companies to recruit. Over the years, the institute has consistently maintained a hundred percent recruitment record with students exceeding expectations of recruiters. Placements at IMRT have been a testament of the ever increasing faith that the industry has on the institution. Post Graduate Programme in Management.
For more information please Contact us
Corporate Relations and Placement Committee
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT PARK,
VIPUL KHAND-6, GOMTI NAGAR,
LUCKNOW-226010 UP, INDIA
8417000705, 8417000702, 0522-3500547
+91-0522 - 4060371